Unified Elevator Theory by Ariel Riveros

I listen (the phone rang, can provide screenshot confirmation (but I personally don't mind)) to the voices in my head. During these years they haven't been interfering greatly. A while back I started making Google factchecks my non-killyrself voices statements. They've all passed and I've blogged on that. Heard voices can be terrifying. An eponymous method of stopping heard voices has come from Maastricht University. I have no need for that at the moment. 

Just heard a voice earlier "there's a new kid on the block." I make topological style cartographies of my heard voices. The quality one is looking for is that it's internal. Everything else is an art. Before I heard the voice I took a selfie 

A shout out to a twin paradox in an exosphere who asked me about smartphones and emotions. Algorithms n Cybernetics. But the heard voice.

Thinking in Elevators: people who talk to TV and radios with alternate conversation maybe be connecting to visual associating and noise frequency that making an emotional theatre with maybe heard voices and response. The heard voice networking is not a necessary thing here for that. A noisy brain may find solace in static and blizzard visuals. Radio wave saturations is a winter snow bunny trip Daniel Raso-Llarás

Screen LSD crystal displays. Atmospheric science project. The Aurora is so atmospheric this season

Elevated society: I stay in elevator in my floor waiting for it to be buzzed from someone else. This is now an irl social club but it would've been a TAZ before millennials 

Speaking to yourself: second tier thought would have that it's when you're thinking of a past unresolved encounter and externalising your response to resolution bar the interlocutors external attendance. an emotive history is behind that encounter to resolve. 

Externalising voice is a amplification of the resolutary. Screens with content and materials plus AV noise signal connecting to viewer listener frequency transception may tripwire speaking aloud to unresolved encounter but it may be played not as recollection but by screen content, and transception. Sometimes my camera triggers without touch. (f:) My kirlian aura has changed channels on pub TVs. Phase shifted them

And my synchronic humming (multidialectical like my spoken voice) of the words I type is such a connection in a subspace. Floating glossemes in flight. You can portray that with sparkles n shit if you want. 






Popular Posts