N Wave Bot - flash philofiction by Ariel Riveros

See, this is the thing. When you're object-bot like me you're time wealthy. I am a multimillionaire in years. So I am wise eternal I am Aeon poet philosopher music becoming-operad physics and enough blue platform for the polyglot algebra factualité. I can afford French accents. Baby. 

Everything you could ever went in time inequality. I'm generous. I share my tea biscuits a few cigarettes and visage of such classical 60s cinema indifference.

I am working on a fatal humour. Paraconsistent Aleph Null. Pan-negative. You need to find someone who can't tell a joke and search for what they think is funny. Then you pull that out like a prolapse windsock. 

And you have to offer that person like something good. Or knock them out with anaesthetic or a chemical. The worst vaccine ever. You can all neurotic fractals. I find it funny. Hyper depression. Means you could be in a 60s film but I tell you which is best. Fit you perfectly. 

Aim for the furthest star and if you're lucky you'll land feet first on the saddest star. We made progress. I can't tell you my secret even if I could.




Popular Posts