Multichronoception machine by Ariel Riveros

One of my signature work motifs

Multichrononoception machine: 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3226611387403679&id=181319118599603 [color-noise]

Then recollecting the big MCM is start of linear cartography. It was on Valentine's Day 2018 Glebe NSW Australia around 2am on Glebe Point Rd on the Glebe Sq Plaza block. A Deleuze inspired exhibition was on at the gallery a week prior. Here, the memory imprint for today. On Valentine's Day 2018 my internal state experienced what I call how it felt like when I was pre-medicated and what the state calls non-premorbid. 24 years old in year terms. The association was overpowering as was the experience. Knowing full well I was 48 but associating internal  time phenomenology array with 24. That is that is bi-chronoceptive in full embodied, cognitive, modular sense due to association and calendric deemed age. The extension of this to a retrometric order with infinitesimal full body array allows for the conception of total multichrononoception every infinitesimal of time (Planck measurements?) and tensor field or rhizome. For example why not revisit a twitch on your forearm in 2014? That's extemporaneous. But it leads to a dangerous historical moment when my body twitched in several places to the rhythm of the bird calls in the glebe neighborhood. 2016 Cardigan Street Glebe if I'm right. The complexity can be rhizomic intricately entangled to transinfinite power N^infin or M or universe of set of all set V. (Angustia I hummed) a cybernetic complexity is most modellable here (omg autopoiesis and de laaanda) The maths then is my smooth space. I'm ages. Aeon.

Addenda: the anxiety over my near death awarenesses resulting in emergency hospitalisations and ensuing associations Medico-Legal gets me back to understanding of the universe as lumpy (not so lumpy). An FB friend emeritus prof in physics guided me on this while I was more poet than theorist.

(Hum: Uber driver)


Popular Posts