Lifestyle Infomercial by Ariel Riveros

To be spoken in deepfake mix of celerity celery cheves: g Ramsay, j Oliver, c Stone


I ate crinkle cut chips bolognese vegan mince. With spring onions and dried paramesan. Photo in device. I thought of my phone screen while eating. Thought of the new profile name affix Bob 4Applez-satellite substation. While checking that out I saw a patent bookmarked. The thought of screen lcd glosseme and hexy interface lace lattice like pink n purple lineates. Drew me in visually. Fomo occured. The interface interlace as interference.

The twitch someone else felt 2016 - 2 months before of mine with same 2 bird sing trigger but differing flocks. The knife thrown. Steps on tack. Old pa stabbed someone and told their 40 year old kid a year before his demise. On the very slum street calle fyodor. The trajection and shirkringe when I'm eating. Disorder or disorganisaation ain't illegal. Jumbled bundle of noting notions seeking verge of merge. Broken crockery violence. Pursuit the ingestion of abstract loves gloss down my brain stem canal. Along with the tangled polyphasing earworms. My throat sparkles glinting glass and food image flash exposure. 

Knife handle to breastbone. No hugs today. Switchblade wave my way. A shove returned or two, a slap from deportation toxic girlbosses who support Trump in vengeful conquer. Red netted blood oranges. 



Popular Posts