Relaytivity by Ariel Riveros

As per my last email 

La territoire thinks it for me that it's the magmic core pressure. Vulcan eruption and replicas. Transcognitive: replicas = aftershocks. Haphaestology of Aconcagua. 
Irrupting coreward to my psyche epic whisper behind walls paid by bank customer Wallace Stevens Insurance Factory. (shhh buzzed the wasp emerged from my nesting lungs, or cutting away and through from giV orchids for xenic pollinate of this thing alveoli. 

Anatomical Kodak stock images on quarto cloth gloss. The spectral manifold shooting homing vectors that I described and sporidic of flesh. Myconal swept by myoclonal dips wells. Quilling grace under pressure indices. 

An ink dropt iota off on my head. Yandex bots beware. Plasma jet to a dope session with friends where my historical enthnoneurological hapax legomenon of my Kundalini rushed out snapping off my correlationist etheric silver cord. Gnosting Shamanable. Tonight an ink dropt iota off on my head homeward binding.

Telepoieisis seeding process, anemophilosophysics, pollen cast return after 11 years deferral . Medicated vs Premedicated vs ecoanchor land mines planted to bloom.  My sad Coronavirus delirium rocked. Bifo postulating transformative "mental leaps" in pandemic. 

Neither integrative or disintegrative. Time as object-material(-)ontology. Earthbound floridity from the volcanic teffen and beach ash. 

Replica?

Yes. An autoposition where my recollections have past positions (identity) as not only  pure difference but differance vis telepoieitic future thought-process as the space beyond but in the past and familar. 


Image: cytochrome c oxidase







Popular Posts