Autotheoryhaus by Ariel Riveros

Circadian phospheneuronal kernels in death cave. When eating a thought comes like a parallel timeline where I'm smashing the plate. [Ed: association with throat as shattered glass historical hallucinations] Hypnogogy lessens.

continue...

The heuristic is to identify the dynamic locus (dromos) where meal plate bifurcates to thought image of smashing, then chain to broken glass throat thought image body. In a deleuzian schema body-language-event is a generative of body breaking objects while ingesting food. It recurs to a condensed point as intensity. Porcelain or glass not eaten but embedded image in body and image refraction. The shattered glass glistens. 

Image: anharmonic oscillator


Body and object merge sans consumption. Fused. Also what can I take from this writing? I don't necessarily want replication but there's a mineral vein or two, so to say, to mine for my more productive lucid times. Or vice versa. 

Here I can already tell that it could be made connective with embodied chronosthesis. 

How processual and temporal memory can be shaped to get that rare periodic where I have two or more internal phenomenological timelines. I want to make that phenomenon and times by Bergson and Conatus. Goalz. Ref: glass man phenomenon materia Medica

I thought I saw a term for experience once in a lifetime similar to hapax legomenon.

Flash Philofiction 

My pocket is a site of double triple check uncertainty and anxiety. Don't wanna be locked out esp in lockdown anyways. The pocket is de-disorganised now. My house is the pocket now. If I can't find anything it's going to be in this fourwall pocket. Now to just get the double triple check sorted so I'm not locked out while indoors. I heard someone say "police state" through the glass window voice. Passersby. De-disorganising the home and then the garden and then the street and the mall and the passersby and the windows and shoppers and the police state and the courthouse and money and your screen and your brain and your playlist plus nervous system of eels, amphibii, pluralising adjectives but it's de-disorganising. Plug in to organising without organs.

Atlantis repp



Popular Posts