Mask of Sand by Ariel Riveros

It may be with you
your natural life
term. City arrival
not determined

Fall an analog pillar.
Be invisible to eyes
bar your own seeable -
and mask of sand 
have haviour behaviour 
like
saving crosswind
to see sight.
It arrives and leaves out
of description.

You are heard 
sounding like 
stung faced 
gained grain.

You're eyes are
covered like 
book cloth.
We read 
imperfectly

counter-cartograph-centric
to the map of a
mercenary science. 

X<-- you're here.
No. I'm here. No.
Here. I can't fit
feet on ink. 

If you must scream
and throw your hands
On the ink where I stand
then form me. 

Move the molecule, 
trade me the visitant
who cast sand masks
flecked fluvial 
littoral paper bark.

devil rides 
the paradox back 

The smaller the 
pearl the 
greater the 
desert weighs.


Popular Posts