Nature's Miracle Pamphlet Drop by Ariel Riveros

I see your point. It's an unmanned vapour revenge-drone dropping pamphlets saying we all have the same needs. They are 4wds, conveyancing, jobs, the next big thing, wept adventure, Calvinist Klein Eternity, Aperol Martini Lager, cease and desist notices issued from a height from the belly of your favoured sucks convention. 

You eat flavourless margarine as is and outrage generally pisses me the hell off but I have an agent in the field. I have an agent in the field? There's a solar system panel of judges and wisdoms orchestrationizing beams. You're going to get it through your thick skull. There's this thing you gotta do. And if you don't you can't say anything again. 

Pamphlet drop is over. I'll just leave them around. Merry Christmas. They'll grow into forests and jungles of lateral comfort I can't see because trees and I'm approaching from the unsegmented crust pincer with topping. The pursed zip struggle of open pdf wooooooooooooooooooooooooobrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr of the verisimilitude of similitudes of not only it is but it's going to be. 

Roaring only for VIP treatment! Embracing monster biceps around your tender classiness cos I know how to cutlery lobster on a crowded cruise caption table. Illuminati level shit. The 4wd conveyancing jobs pamphlet shit knows shit. 

It's the freaking running of the bulls over pampas roaring VIP distant tundra. Fuckin ay, tundras. I already saw what you did there! No brainer and who cares? What about my thing? No one cares. No one cares about searing heaven of annihilating desolation. 

My investments LLC just for an observatory of my own. I'm picking between old observatory names from the 1600s onwards. Because that's Natural.


Image: search term Daniken Observatory. 

Jungfrau Park, in the Swiss Desert. Much lost love to Nerval 

Popular Posts