Red Light Device for the Treatment of Schizophrenia

 "I finally bought the duo coronet, at 670 and 810nm, from well red. In a M Hamblin paper in 2016 a table described that schizophrenia is treatable with NIR PBMT in principle. I have found no research beyond this for my condition so I will be guinea pig along with guidance with general practitioner. Liebert and Quah Smith live in my city but have indicated my work is beyond their scope"


I shared this in an FB group forum with support from a few members thus far including a clinical exercise physiologist from the states and a neuroscientist from Waikato. Research is still very unclear but updates ensue. Here's a link from journal published July 2020. I have hope but too have factored in no productive outcome in my case 


https://juniperpublishers.com/pbsij/pdf/PBSIJ.MS.ID.555904.pdf




Popular Posts