Autoekphrasis by Ariel Riveros

"the flesh is only the thermometer of becoming" - What is Philosophy, Deleuze and Guattari. 

Of course am going to extreme and posit that the flesh relating to becoming as a thermal metric can have a reterritorialisation to a cosmological absolute hot. What that would turn out to be is a cosmogenical becoming with due entropy (not chaos) and there's Hagendorf interpretation of absolute hot to contrast with Planck measurements. I still recall a glimpse of journal of a molecular studies on Prof John Read's wall with an abstract that the schizoid experience approximated cosmological proportions. No theism necessary. But a connective principle can be established regards cosmos. I'm toying with the notion that all my non standard experiences are sui generis and not overarched by the grandiosity of psychiatric diagnosis. Neurologically or with brain science sure they can scan differentiation to population average and over time. Though time is the measure that defies psychiatry ultimately. The experiences and my learnings of complexity allow for self observation not only phenomenologically necessarily more intimate but also so much more up to date necessarily. It's a freedom. Though legal and medical categorisation lumber but have risk in mind which are primarily economic. And I put up with assholes who will default to welfare recipient bashing deriving from intoxicated nationalism or establishment piety. My work is no register to them. I don't mind that as long as I am not devalued as flesh and experience. 

Image: cliched writer portrait. Will put a Getty's Image watermark on it if I feel up to it


Popular Posts