Unrecovery: Cyclonic Fish Empathic Dérive

dedicated to Marrickville Community Health  Centre, Department of Biological Flow and Jezza.

I was living in a social housing place I called The Petersham Sound Bubble.

Trucks, trains and underneath the flight path. The noise was unrelenting. This, along with a mismedication saw me hospitalised twice. Once for neurological issues. The pain was debilitating and I took to wearing a heavy motorbike chain around my neck. One morning my body was covered in localised twitching in rhythm to the traffic noise. It's not the first time I've had such endo-exo twitch experience.

When I had my emergency I perceived my skin emanating hot vapour. I had a cold shower wearing the motorbike chain, covered in a home made unguent that gave relief. I ran on the spot, screamed at maximum volume and asked my flatmate to hit me in gradual increase of force but he scarpered fearfully. 

I had what's commonly called the God Moment (Edit: Near Death AWARENESS or psychic death as per friend nickname joycey j). "Is this it?" I seriously thought I was on the cusp of death. I've had three thoroughly atheistic God Moments. As a reader of philosophers from early youth most of my life is the Socratic Memento Mori. Preparing and remembering a mortality. 

Wanna hear a weird thing?

As I was desperately trying to treat myself as the lamogine, la machine, lamatrogine, lamotravagine *woteva* was contributing to my injuries

[yeah I stopped it after I was ferried to RPA with paramedics and 5-0 entourage and I'm here writing to you, joyous-death-driving]

I self-treated presenting blepharospasm [notes lost] and was developing a self-generated physiotherapy - thanks in part to an australian journal of sports medicine I found on the street.

A state health worker scooped up my practice as a type of Sensory Integration work I'd developed. It was a bit more than that. 

Part of my desperate reading was a cursory glance at Ganzfeld - "across all fields"

A dear FB friend of mine told me their history of cerebral palsy. Ganzfeld as I practiced was an ideational transpersonal empathy and bilateral transference of wellwishing. Tele-table tennis because Ganzfeld practice incorporates ping pong balls.

My self generated physio work incorporated framing of the human physique as grid and spin. Virtual Vitruvian and Vitreous guy.

Slumming it in a sound jar. Sighing for symmetry.

ONE night I took to the streets in a drift. Sometimes "free jogging." My body stopped and spun to the shape of the international Anarchy symbol grafitto. PoMo Vitruvian Glass Body SymmetroPolitics. Vite Vite Vite.

I thought of my FB buddy, As I was moving through the local area I embodied the names of the street signs. Trafalgar, Shaw, Fishers Reserve. 

In the middle of the street and night my body gave booming crack. Calcium explosion? 

Drifting free spinning empathy Britsphere symmetrofish all over the place. Though with some measure of English-named reserve.

#phishiology #anglonymous






Popular Posts