Poem: Postcodemixing

. . . And then hes the biggest philanderer 

and man-bitch out. Karma. He is.



Optimistic about burrows 

the neoprene the Castaic.


Hum under my name. 

Beard and muscles?


You're not holding 

my breath away.


Talk about the term 

of a natural light.


Photo courtesy of 

ye into quo.


Imperious, 

and I am green vortices.


Unctuous to the manouche. 

Raze the flashlight.


Aural dip between top wells. 

What can he hear from the high castle?


Empty room. Wall by wall. 

Stripped of game.


Still aarhenius unquarried.

Hope spasms in the unboxing.


Merciate the faces ahistoric. 

He always enters trapically and irresolute.


Topos as semiology. Embodied synonyms 

and smiles like a crooked cat.


Shadow of his clusterfuck lips. 

I will get my hands on experience.


Virtru the most part. 

This is easy.


Cynical prescription the flocks. 

I bring tremor to your Valdivia.


Collapsed and the lyrical line 

rolls around the trees like wind trickle,


whistle and purr of endless eternities 

atop of pillars or prior the entry through doors.


Preemptive mixes with the mux 

and the non-other says boom as nuclear games.


The five to one. Honce. 

The Yau daemon came.


Stuck cyclic philosophe encourages me, 

evoke, space, evoke, space


like a lot of energy and a half. 

Somehow how to get to me


I consider generally speaking 

of whichever are not purely visual effects.


One is a vertical halo. One in one. 

Transorbital earlobes.


Ohmg , and I agree in the past of dissolving. 

However, I have no idea what sort of pear twigs,


antieugenicists will resist
A
nd why not fetishise the past


or metaphysical cities 

like blur-technology cloud heavens?


Perhaps there'll be a future where 

AI VR will scan desire and ideation


for posthuman evolution into the sunset. 

I am a beautiful person.


Thanks pre emptive text me 

tell you that I refer to sometimes


in my work 

is today's wondering.


(some thanks to my Samsung J1)




Popular Posts