Informal Theory: "Game Intruding" schizo²

Game intruding: The video game referred to here is conceptually in near orbit. The exosphere. Where the atmosphere and space are hard to distinguish. I've mentioned it a couple of times. Deleuze in his arguable medical anthropology wrapped in a very fine see through mesh of literature and aesthetics swaps documents with the mad person. The person in psychosis. In a spinozist sense there's a univalence. I agree with Deleuze and Guattari that treatment, and I include psychoanalysis, that the psychotic is deemed an object-zombie. And their engagement just de-, psychoanalysizes the approach to schizos in the exosphere. Schizophrenising is a verb. I am unsure if Deleuze bestows schizophrenia with ontology. Schizophrenising is to me though like a discrete space bridge to certain wonderful normie spaces.

Prof John Read, a UK psychologist shared a link to the journal of molecular science? That posited the schizoid subject as a n-1 concept of the universe. A near-universe. "You're a cosmic nerd!" I hate hippies but that's my veritable hangup. The double dragon is thus a deleuzian schizo (or Negarestanian practical schizo - again utilitarianism, instrumentalising term) as an interface with normie capture of my clinical schizo. The schizo writes back? No because the double articulation has occurred. Double dragons. I don't know how many deleuzian influenced scholars are both types of schizo. The unifying notion here is the exosphere. Double dragon to make it a bit less volunteer cadet.

Subjectivation a near universe is more about how psychology and shrinkies theoretics have missed the cue in any zombie-modelling. This is a UFO or the last young Dryas meteorite approaching. Thanks VP Nyan cat as well.


Popular Posts