alt conspiratio sapio


When people get on their hobby horse they want a posse fly like the wind cool hand metal twirler. I met some conspiracy theorists a handful of times. Very much they're isolated. They don't get out much because. If they see some of their phobia target group they visibly recoil approximating internal meltdown. Hawt.
I think I've heard them all. I'm a good companion to the conspiracist. A couple have said I give them a run for their money and they're grateful for the work out. I now keep my conspiracist-virgil for far more higher hanging fruit. Like the post ducted banana guy and nick land. At any time I'll kick a spur in the guts. incellerate! But like the fabled broken clock, these peeps are right twice a day only.
Ive known alt right people. Those who've turned their back on social theories to a traditionalism but with archivalism of a Fortean times amateurist. apocrypha of jubilees and enoch have some alien action going. Hawt. And the only integral trope I can offer is some boy watching ET as the last moment of wholesomeness. I'm no fan of wholesomeness as it's festooned with white mythologies. But integrality ok I'll relent but not for too long. If the apocrypha-disney nexus hasn't been plumbed on webzo I invented it with absolutely no investment except for abstract chaos.viva la capital foreva. The other alt organoid stalked me and hunted me down and made great performance to listening group in a public space in front of me but not including me. Wrong day. I called him out for exactly what he was doing. Words. Whodathought. He got antsy. I offered him a lesson in therapeutic pummeling as well if I caught him or heard wind. Poor guy. Poor me as well. Language won that day. Another worker came up and thanked me. Virgil maintain.
And then the one I find inexplicably funny. I'm in ward. The alty wikiwarrior and I sapiobromance. Until the corrupted bit. Which is not emotional, we got plenty of that, but which is logical factual political social. Then the alt nasty came out as some lyotardian libidinal evil. Wikiwizarding on water as we speak. I bet you Jordan Peterson couldn't do this no hands ma.
It truly is the best of all times. Steven Pinker and dark web. He's as dark as his patrimony. There's a point and it comes in about 4 or 5 sentences.
The hospital food of the very very very late enlightenment. Yoghurt was good. I will mention a brand name and hope my entire story will therefore be syndicated on cereal boxes. chobani. He thought it was conspiratorial. Aggressively so and aggravated as such. He kept repeating it. No elegant echolalia rhyming or something. But just brand name again again louder faster but ok. I slowed it down. "Show Barney? Like the purple dinosaur?" Blueberry yoghurt hey. His last avi was of a historical arab figure. Crypto ooooh!
I did a search tonight and got lucky. Anti Barney. Game. Betcha Mackenzie never went there.
The piece de resistance is the first mention of jihad on internet search capture was accompanied by a second term which was Barney. Cyber. So important some times


Popular Posts