Prose: Hotel HealthFarm Mood

As a low level ambient mood immanent i am having a mise en scene deja vu. I have emoted this prefacing before.

So the data scientist who just left my room. When I first saw him I said hello. He remained silent and just stared lumps out of me. Probably a non English traveler. I tongue my sharp decayed tooth. He just laptopped in his room for his entire stay. It is a weekday and I want to go home.

When I went to the room to get sleep later (this pre emptive text can never predict me. Sucking all over the place.) at 3am he was climbing out of his uncomfortable bunk to claim my bed but had to retreat. Unlucky launch for him, the other bed sleeping someone. I'm tired and sleep to the thought of a violent and articulate tenderness I want to show to someone hundreds of kilometres away. That idyll will never likely devolve to reality and knowledge.

The data guy leaves at 7 with laptop case. The process of describing these occurrences is being traversed by earth moving vehicle at toy scale though for these paragraphs.

Addendum: As I leave the room a few minutes later he comes back, nearly synchronised. Says sorry, gets something he forgot.





Popular Posts