Black Noise Theory


Some time ago I had a chat with Daniel Raso Llaras about noise. I'll say now I know nothing about the brain and mind science of noise in the biological sense. I'll relate to here to sounds that are audio engineered and available on YouTube. White noise is something many of us know as television static. Other varieties are pink, red (Brownian) blue, violet, grey and green, which is promoted as sound of earth frequency. These are promoted as relaxing and the such.
On my wiki check I saw the type black noise. As it's described as frequency, a visual pattern of inconsistent black on screen pixel is included. As well it's described as simply silence. The static I can hear in my room now.
There's a physics of colour that pertains to a hyperphysics conceptual notion of "bodies." In this pop case white bodies are bodies that omnidirectionally radiating all colours. Thus the white in full spin. Black bodies draw everything in including light. I wonder if this colour physics is convergable with colour of noise. Just doing that symmetric thing that's done sometimes. Too I'm wondering if my heard voices are coordinable or mappable like this, after all the autoethnography of internal phenomenology, topology, semiology and art I've worked on around this.

Popular Posts