How I Prefer to Prefer - 35 musings from a poetic

1. I am not beautiful or physical but if you are then you're no match for me. If you want to make something from it I can always walk away easily, overcome you quickly and you're going to have to come down to us hot commoners.

2. I overestimate myself in many ways but not in my knowledge. I keep learning because neither of us knows everything.

3. If you must compete, either by matching or winning over, make it ethically. I chance to learn something and grow too.

4. I cannot be bought.

5. I'm not too big for pay though

6. If you worry about me tell me at the first spark. that is true spirit of orienteering and we shall claim time and space soon.

7. Please don't rush to catastrophising. What you put in affects what comes out.

8. Care comes in many ways. As I am not formidable in beauty or brawn then I am low maintenance financially and not a commandeering pain in the motherfucking ass, statistically speaking.

9. As poet I may know many quantifiable things and have qualitative expanse. these are the hunting grounds where the buffalo roam and deer and antelope play freely and safely. our prey are moose.

10. Practicality means first having a practice. And that's all it means.

11. Earning a living might leave you impractical in the world outside of it.

12. Relax, The chaos in the world is not caused by the relaxed. It's caused by the aggressive and idiotic and those who love them and the entire Dunning Kruger unbreakable dimension.

13. Honesty is best unavoided. Presence is best smooth or at least untwisted, innocent and mutually point 1 to 13.

14. Unfold the space that does justice to your body, ideas, psychology, perception, intelligence.

15. Love ensures humility.

16, Personal conflicts are messy conjoinments. The heat of the clash can sustain you through winter.

17 is a lovely number.

18. Intuition may be greater but without curiousity it might be all artless and unstable.

19. instability is no enemy of mine because even in my psychoses much of me still operates evenly

20. The precursor is a great interest of mine and I believe it helps in prediction.

21. Economics is basal and when you have nothing in our current political world, economics is top priority too. If you miss the entire mass betwixt these self same ends, you're probably watching television.

22. These piece of writing misses you

23. I apologise to those I have blessed with my selfish bliss, those I've murdered with my past cruelties.

24. The world surrounds with its surrounds.

25. Push the envelope if your message warrants it but don't burn a house of cards lest your homelessness is ready in the wilds.

26. The loneliest moment is before physical death and it's mostly unplanned.

27. Swim against the tide until your shore is clear of crimson blood.

28. Everything that sounds right is questionable.

29. Questions maybe better than answers say the jolly drinkers

30 The best thing about waiting is the unexpected call

31. No one feels right all the time and if they are, which is a likelihood, then they only have one story to their edifice.

32. Breakdowns may be an opportunity for breakthrough but you don't have to get over it. we mostly go through it.

33. Interventions are synchronised and its nobody's fault but the interventionists' list of preferances.

34. A rhapsody can be an air and approach invisibility.

35. Non sense is the domain where genius lives and where time runs away. It is therefore fatal.





Popular Posts