Circus Circadia - from PhiloMedica online project

when I dream i I dream in medical phenomenology and [political economy] guided by my proprioception, data entered straight into a Facebook update. The visual figure of me is no longer visible to observer me. They don’t actually get updated but I do wake up with my laptop on my chest. I kind of crosstypology. This particular update maybe the actualisation of dream data posted. QED

dream of the elevator going down. my body felt the inertia of descent. dreamt of a past love and I in a car going up multilevel car part and finding a spot where the outside view was plastered with perspex. the handbrake was unengaged and the car veered backwards. I felt the carsickness in my interioceptual system.
--
The temporal perception rewind I experience is under a medical subject heading of time perception. If time has modes of past present and future then I experienced time as a cross-modality, under this subject heading, in a multisensory way.
Time-space synaesthesia is documented but it’s usually related to perception of the external world.
My episodic experience might be related as
time-interioception synaesthesia
under Medical Subject Headings. I’m not sure if what I’ve gone through will keep returning or can be cultivated. I believe there are relevant online communities.
I slept eight hours unassisted by any pharmaceutical or preceding supplement. It was like therefore a Delphic oracle and I need not know of causative establishment of constitution and state of sleep, circadia , chronobiopolity. The endocrine, euthymia, behavioural slipstreaming to main ocean socius. Chance of babe looks and alpha pheromonology surrender plus hegemonesis. That be the powers that be*
[*comment ; this is the enemy or the anomie, the crack in system, according to Durkheim. the hegemony of alpha-body and beauty culture at the expense of life and diversity, disability. Contra neuroeconomics and related Austrian and behavioural-decisional flimsy homo economicus, in light of Austerity]

Popular Posts