After rejecting public mental health services: housing

My housing is under risk.

The state local health rep just rang me (4.32pm 4 mins 2 seconds) saying it might be mandatory for me receive state treatment. At the moment I'll refuse state treatment.

There's a risk of homelessness now but the rep did say that I sounded well. I replied that my self-care is doing better than public mental health has, citing forced medication weight gain of 10 kilos in 18 days.

There was also a tone of self-satisfied stuffed shirt from the rep legally lauding it over me but that's just a perception from a background of mostly unsuccessful treatment.



I'll stand my ground on this one for the moment. I feel it's a mere scare tactic. I also guess that there are a world of options out there for appropriate state and supported housing. Homelessness is one of the options too. As a writer this may open up even more worlds to explore.

I've taken to social media immediately post that phone call to ask general advice. Contacting housing and tenant unions seems to be the suggestions of the day



hit that road, jack kerouac


Popular Posts