Pseudoforest: 3 flash Philofiction and 1 picotheory by Ariel Riveros

Explain Husserl to Me

Affect theory is linked to cognitive studies so that's a Kantian project and thus spake baby. Piaget and Vygotsky to start. Phenomenology but husserl's "europe" is a lapse in my learning cognition. Conatus is invited. There will be overlaps. There's likely a cop floating around. Kant. I got plenty europe without Europe. Tendency to gravitate to notions of cosmopolitanism and mitteleurop Bohemia. Which suffuses defuses effuses diffuses or transfuses even through 68 Take me down on this. I'm at chewing gum uttering. I'm an immigrant from extroexterior. The feels the art. Im nebel. Last hieroglyphic was 4EA. Then cognition went to three. Subliminity. So gauchely I go to 5EA. The extra e is entanglement. I can't be going doing off the cuff rogue theory. Explain Husserl to me.


of the early stages of therecursive unfolding of this s-hierarchical continuum, 

the recursive unfolding of the s-hierarchical absolute arithmetic continuum




Story: I got no idea about Boltzmann stats. Regards the red led light device. A resource page does mention a tapering off pharma regime in tandem with successful device use. If all goes according to principle and current circumstance, successful use of device and said tapering off regime while under a threatened fifth state community treatment order would be so delicious. To sit at a state ministerial medicojudicial panel laughing, telling them to suck my dick, ngl. Maybe bring a dank lawyer friend, maybe jangle litigation or fuck the law in some way. Bring the emergency vehicles drawn by horses. Phaëtons but siren lights are wicked lasers melting the neighbouring cyclotron. All cop getting holes burnt into them very fast. Falling and grasping their torso armour. Launching beams everywhere like a purpose built broken colliderscope. The slim chance of losing a long term demon. If done I haven't gone to the extent of thinking this through. Continuity and becoming. I chance to lose much minoritarian charged cause celebre qua what I write as autoposition of struggle. I will lame like some e: zoomer | of | habitual. Or like some deleuzian professor who recommended neo freudian spinozist art joyathon plasticity aesthetic text. Fund me baby. Telling them to get fucked would be awesome too. After these fucks are given I have no idea what do except instagram e-thought theorygram in faked locations and up yours.





Soft Repeat

Having an accompanying worker to come to legally couched health appointment is great because they support and also witness. Having someone versed in Foucauldian oriented intersectionalism was good because everything was a microaggression. Except for the entire grid of state health because that's big and we'd need everyone ever on Twitter to pile on in the right places. Just impossible. Ner. Having my current worker as witness is really good because her face is omg 😲 for the whole session. Everyone calms tf down. Had a couple of friends sit in and witness. Some normie friend just sat through, looked at me and said "I can't believe this is happening!" and that was an easy one but she rolled up her sleeves anyway and glared. "I was this close to hitting them" great!! I said "nice timing" as we walked out to the car park.



pendula randa

Thanks for the learnings to f(x). Don't know what monotonic is but I guess it's the invariant value 1 on y axis. x axis has rays a1 a2 a3. It's like a pendulum. X axis values are fuzzy but plotted. Still thinking on wave theory and crosswave interference or signal jamming. fuzzy infinite dimensions energy levels approaching. Very late night. 

Addenda: Huygens is historical pendulum researcher. Maybe crosswave model for nir pbm 670nm and 810nm at xy rate is a thing.




 My fb profile pic has a description and I just took in some bright sun. Good midday. Closed my eyes and persistence of vision of my hand. A lidded visual autoscan. Does this do anything else though? PS to grokking are real as cyberformatting the waves. eg light, mallwave




Popular Posts