Interrogation in Impossible Worlds — autopoiesis by Ariel Riveros

Aleph Null Reporting off the cuff


*Any self reporting of prodromological perceived indicators might require a boundary regards state-oriented semiology. Like hypersexuality with or without the digital screen. I'm going to guide my reportage via differentiated risk appropriate to me, I thought I'd get this out of the way. The perceived prodromal reporting will be around these points 

*thought-speech referentialism, maybe circumstantial speech as well. I have other speech atypicalities that I think are secondary and concretely so that I won't present as problem of symptomatology. If you wanna go there, speech pathology time then

*Audial and Visual hallucinations. This ties in with affect. Some of these events are not frightening. The grounding here has been habituated to a great extent but there are still concerning thresholds. They are rare. One benchmark is hearing voices. I think the team should know that I accept my voices without surrendering my critical suspension of belief and disbelief. Example: if the heard voice says something actually cogent I will Google fact check that. Such particular instance are rare and not always correct. Visual hallucinations are minor and are usually lights (will o wisp). Two extreme instances of hallucinations but they didn't worry me and the critical distance or framework I mentioned still applies. 

*Hallucination of the other senses? Some other world, some other time

Then strange beliefs. I'm going to live forever but that's a universal hallucination to make the time go by easier for all. My training and study is a good indicator contrast with prodromal symptomatology. Of course, the diet, exercise as per MULTI team.

*Affect: my emotions are fair and evenly interpersonal when with individuals in neutral or social settings. Mood There's some excitatory circumstantialism with close friends but they are ok with that. When challenging media news is presented I get heated mood briefly but it takes about an hour to get back to the euthymic congruent aplomb of grayscale ataraxia that is me or not.

*Cognition: as mentioned with the screen biomodulation, anti memory is a risk indicator for the prodromal slippery slope to pure referentialism. I take fish oil for cognition. The social outcomes are better than doing without social media. This is time dependent and as well relating with things like formal studies, art industry performances etc

*Sleep: along with the pill I have the intranasal nir device  will see if that assists with falling asleep.

This is my grandiloquent differentiation as per CTO disagree, without intake.  If the near infrared photobiomodulation head device works it'll be my pleasure to attend the tribunal for that one 

If there are any other categories or questions you have please do not hesitate to SMS reply.

All the best

Ariel 



N set, not onset, reporting 


"The photo as gaze, perhaps of someone gazing, to be gazed at by a viewer. The gaze is in a transcendental field... Sensing being an infinite amplitude of decisions made. The second tier away from the decision is a prevent. 


This second tier is unilaterality, and decided upon sense, as such, is a raw science. 


The autoimpression of photography then is generic black, unilaterally, of the last instance. Generating from this, a non-color or uchromia. Not quite achromia because that would be in the realm of decided upon sensing, even though achromia is  abstract and absential. 


How you'd put uchromia into color-noise hyperphysics is a e: little bit of a construction. Hyperreal numbers allow for infinitarian and infinitesimal real numbers simultaneously. 


F Laruelle talks of the hyperphenomenology of the real. 


Don't believe it if I blurt I got this." 


—  Ariel Riveros "Impossible Worlds" (1989) p15 


Philofictive update. Image of a cosmometry double spiral grid. 


Stitching time in 2003. Danie W Smith Southern Journal of Philosophy entering the Badiou-Deleuze lyotardian termed differend, as if in case of legalistic Right. Ahead 2003 article on Laruelle by Ray Brassier on site Radical Philosophy. My clinical patient world hewn with hyperreal number system constrained and forced oscillator Lagrangian. Complexity frickeeen top of mind still lyapunov scrolls into Lorenz and Chen systems. Jacobi Stability also ranged in. 

Some buddhist honey saying the world is an illusion. I'm like, so am I, experiencing it and part of it

Whatabout waaaaaah? The conceptual observer catching all this is external to all this. Whatabout orthogonal interiority huh? 

And the lens shutter of "post now" is the generic black. And extrapolating, the black universe. And spectra of that is e: bi-chronoceptive, f: uchromia but unilaterality's duality, of the decided world thought philosophy and sensing. If the visuality of Philosophy and phenomenology has a unilateral prevent, then so do senses besides visual and audial. That includes (u)proprioception, (u)chronception and the postulated but not agreed upon magnetoception. Hypersenses. Taste olfactory, tactile, haptic. They got a hyperplane in unilaterality. Whose lateralised nature is similar to deleuzian orthogonality. But am guessing the linear differential grayscale of Deleuze have color transcendentalism. Hypertranscendental math and writing. 

I'm not scholarly e: multicultural, f: enough here to draw out the transcendental empiricism but here it comes as emergent reception. Badiou's transcendental faith in the event and the supernumerary. This whole 20th century Spiderman Peircean accusative fingers of transcendentalism! 

Damn cosmological experience and process for secular worldings. Metaphysics didn't die and Deleuze doesn't try. But Wolfendale metaphysics 2.0 of reformat of the humanist project including post trans anti humanism is posited and ensuing e: multitiered, Wolfram TOE. One or several wolves if I play the facile poet association algebraic d: fake, f: game




Popular Posts