Circadian Chain Oases — CTO V state reportage by Ariel Riveros

Just had first nap with dream I was selling newspapers from a federation double story cottage frontage at night and the rooftops across the road had like de chirico style human sculptures and I'd be sitting, thinking and seeing the sculptures like sentinels solid stabilising my presence and sense (presense) and one of you came up to chat friendly like and you were replacing my shift and reminded me about my appointment with the boss inside who is a prominent media theorist. 


I totally forgotten but I was thankful and they were just their not acknowledging me seated to be fired. I said hi. Then I hummed a copy of "hi" and they still didn't acknowledge me. I wasn't phased cos I love just hanging out on federation house frontages at night selling newspapers and mixing it up with street life friends and office-newsagency-homes are silly if it weren't for de chirico style sculpture sentinels. I'm serious.







I made a deadline. I should ritual sacrifice a few dollars after Centrelink midnights. Going without money and meds means spoiling myself with fin de siecle symbolism belle epoque. I might make the sacrifice human though just like Georges Bataille tried and chickened out. "The mouth never catches up to the eye" - radical screen theory in autointuition and sensory reformat might beg to differ if you can second guess the algorithm rather than it reading you like a microscope. It could be just spring but that's just gross. Only for cottage gigachads on this page. 🐦 very real







Popular Posts