Poem: Third Rate Charles Bukowski, which is appropriate

Third rate bukowski impersonation, which is appropriate

They all came back in the end
And had the gall to ask me for my help
with the blade. Even the
one I planted. I cried easy
back then but don't let me get
on the hard stuff because
I'll shit tweet every page
of your website. You
wanna start a shit storm?
I have zero followers
And my updates still
get 10k hearts everyday.
I don't need you hippies
drink up or I'll throw you out
of the window
Granted it's only first floor.
it'll hurt but you said it was
the right thing to do all along.
I can down 5litres of coke
In three quarters of an hour.
Have you loved anyone in your
life that you even refused to
go on a trip to Florida, man?
I've met more enlightened people
carrying wet and stinking
25 hour gym towels
than your surfside
selective military training
grounds.

No one hangs up on me!
I will save however many
metric tons of glass bottles
to fly first class to tell you
I HANG UP
to your face.
Then and only then
can you dry your face
with monogram
waffle iron plaid.
No. Your town is
too hot for anyone cultured




Popular Posts