Informal Theory: an autoethnography of subvocalisation

I'm getting that persistence of vision from hypnogogic screen use into dream content. Cyberdream. There is a medical diagnostic of screen use leading to atypical pathway affect. My generative subvocalising when emergent in jerk jibberish is now phonemically approximating sense. My second one "acero" (sp) is steel, durability, stigma, mark, plain. And the third is something silly in an African language but approximate what's been on my mind recently after meeting a lay Lutheran healer randomly. Do we absorb internet content in indirect ways as such? I take the point of wisdom via hindsight or placing a post facto frame unnecessarily. Though in the past I've experienced atypical internet knowledge acquisition of course in my own stochastic wsy besides,  wiki warrior, reddit pundit, 4chan spunk spanker.

Popular Posts