The Cybernetic Aurorae

And I heard the submarine radio
charge and ping:

being broken into a through
awareness by an inkling of code

then everything was pinged
urls, https and with this
little beep of a herring
were bays loaded
with bastard basic
a notion of string as $
and planting meta data
to harvest the world wide web

launched all my urls into
tidy texts, pinging them
back to my phone, using
international dialling code
to ensure some Chinese
telco satellite caught the 
web address

I sent profiles into space
and email accounts
saw the faultlines
on google.com

pinged that in the address field
and saw the red underscreen
of google

man, it was like tears in the rain
from bladerunner, what I had seen in an online sense

just nows and personal messages
sent from chat and seen the sun

and I saw the sun briefly
as a javascript illiteracy

Muhammed channels
the world wide web 

and the rille in the moon was next.

I went to an atm machine
after pinging all except the 
equals sign

somethings are sacred

my facebook account dwindled to 55 friends and they automatically resumed back by use of command

at the atm

I went to see my balance
as I thought I sold the world
like a Major Tom and a tin can

my balance fluctuated up and down

even the store attendant freaked and called the cops

i was close to being arrested but for one officer knowing what it meant that one cracks an algorithm to a website

and obviously the police
don't own their information on this social network

terms and conditions apply

following hours I am contacted
through a friend's chat profile
that has an auto-reply by an anonymous administrator telling me I shall not like Wonka memes

I archived that for proof along with the javascript trap that keeps it undeletable.

And all because in some way
DOS is still the system that holds
half the internet whole and
coding experiments from a linguist nearly makes a hacker.


Popular Posts