Erotic Stream #2

"I can't speak for two...wish I could
all soft and no sharp edges...well your wit is sharp and to that I may tremble in my shoes
but your bed and embrace is as if a ship and it gives and takes to the ebbs flows, pushes and pulls..
she drinks some water as she is parched...

I just lost all those layers of clothing and guess what? I'm very soft, with no sharp edges.
Except for my nipples. Hard, but yet, soft."

He groaned "I can see.
And I am hard, between us, like smooth marble...
they gaze back at me..."

She thrust towards him

with fond reverence he whispered "I would like to sup on your nipples
I will take them with my rough hands"

And? She replied

and my cock lurches forward to you
I will wash your breasts with my silver mouth
your breasts are my bounty tonight...

She opened...
I would wrap your cock in my firm grip as I taste you with my tongue
And they want your rough hands, gripped hard between your fingers

he cried...
you make me yelp quietly, really, as my cock has not been touched by a strong woman's hand for far too many hours

sucked and nibbled with your mouth

your generous breast shine and I grab them hard as a baker to bread being made

And her body has not been touched by a man who's touch is firm, hard.........

(the boat of their bed creaks and arches in the sea and his mast is in full sail)

....for so long...

he continues to his lover...
I praise your body and honour it with my soul and my pioneer's yearning
my cock is growing large and thick with blood and back bends to you

She spoke quickly
I will envelop you with my mouth. Kiss your lips and explore you with my searching tongue........

in a sunken bliss he declared
"you are a beautiful mermaid come to me from some depth...and the anchor stays in your waters.."

She sucked and bit his neck, chest, nipples, stomach.......until he moaned
And fired out for more, and she salivated at the thought of more...

He savaged the cherry of her mouth and wandered down her neck and resided on her shoulders to gave libations to the harvest of her body...

She is wet as seashore...

He grabs her quim in his hot hand and senses the sea, he speaks to her pussy and it answered like a shell
He grabs his thick cock and bends it down and it springs back up violently

She wonders what he tastes like.......

and he only eats chocolate and drinks water

it is poised on the edge of her wetness and heat

in his confused desire
he pushes with the patience and observation of saints

"you know what to do.....grip yourself hard, think of my yearning breasts and soft warm welcome...."

he would have his john thomas dance between her breasts

her wet sex smells like savoured earth, "I will eat there as at a feast and take especial attention your firm clitoris"

she may be soft but thats only so he can bury himself hard and deep
in their wrestle she tastes his tip and takes him in her mouth, whole

"it is so ready for me, so hard" she pleads

his torch is a flame held by her cheek

shining like a beacon for her

"yes I want to fuck you hard and deep to the darkness of your sea" he grunted

"while you pinch and bite me and i devour you" she growled

in pain his cock is purple and the girth of his desire's domain...
he holds her buttocks and thrust to her walls

she is gripping him so hard, moving against his hips, groin, clitoris swollen,

he sings -
and we travel on the best voyage tonight as I plumb the depth and take your globes and sextant to my hard sex...the oar swirls the ocean and we travel to the promise of Cathay and Cipangu to the east as I wait for your hips to back and rise and meet mine
(and we travel on the best voyage tonight as I plumb the depth and take your globes and sextant to my hard sex...the oar swirls the ocean and we travel to the promise of Cathay and Cipangu to the east as I wait for your hips to back and rise and meet mine)
my testes fall repeatedly on your ass
i am overflowing with preseminal leakage in the hull of my cock

cover your bird's nest pussy with my tongue and write cursively and your clitoris....
and I rub my glowing head on your lips.

She reads his secret language, like lemon juice on paper, with a fire behind it
she takes him, all of him, to the back of his throat

his whole heart is engorged as he spills his white threads in her opened maze

And she sucks
And sucks hard
she tastes him
When he spill
In her hungry mouth

his sperm lashes out like cannon fire over furlongs

She lowly whispers "I want to feel you pump into me
Until you have nothing left"

and he still comes...covering her breast in his spring's diaspora...
and she rubs his wet pollen into her

"And you would ravish my mouth
As we both spoke without words
Sang without music" she whinnied

"and I would suck at your breasts again until my cock rises again and again" he continued

They sank into a sand of breathless exhaustion and a wept wholeness.

Popular Posts