Erotic Stream #1

  • She said straight faced "I'm full of contradictions."


  • really?
    I would call it something else.
    Savage randiness.

  • and like the little hood she was she smiled, My, what big words you have
  • not as big as my mouth, hands and cock 


  • Gasp!
    I think I will be blushing when I see you...she intimated with me

  • I will smell it 
    I am so sorry lovey
    you are seeing me now
  • you are so playing with yourself now bad wuffie girl your pussy is purple
  • you have such a clean beautiful body, mind of diamonds and stream of snow decolletage I would cut you with my passionate kisses
    you have such resonant imagination like a stone hitting a bell
    your pussy is entropy to chaosmos yummy yum
    get a dildo? I know you uses brushes with very good care
    and you are totally invisible to me.
    I hope you are raining alcoholic sex from your steaming veins.
    you have suffered so much through time you need the care and steel of a trickster's rage 


  • and she looked on heat "Ok, I'm really blushing now!"

  • well come over and fuck concentration so hard you'll spill black paint on the ground
    Not sure I'll be able to concentrate now on my painting...she complained and smiled again

  • come on
    you are very cheeky!

  • when you want hihiyou can have that 24 hour shopping now for your breasts of lava...we laughed and lagged
    ever painted when you have been fucked by a pulsing mushroom
    or if you are just genociding the rose, 

    you are a little tempest, pest
  • oh what a nerd
    you forgot life
    your body is pearl and I am a bloodied pig 
    if you haven't chanked blow bucketloads yet.
    Baba!


  • no need ever to fall out the window.
    Bring your favourite music sweetie and sing murder with me
    wanna play, horse-eye?

    stop wanking yourself to disintegration my dupo I demand her!
    by the way it seems so very evident you're glutton for your punishments.
    Ask me anything
    if you don't open the hot sun you will be boxed to mediocrity.

  • I want to know when was the last time you tantrumed inks?
  • poor girl
    you're heart cunt must be like an amplified furnace now
    no need to ever blush again or have attentions like this. 
  • She said, come over tomorrow, boxer but you will not see me!


  • she said, I am simply lost for words. For they don't flow as easily for me as they do you. I am drawn to you, and feel rather overwhelmed by these unexpected feelings.
  • Believe it or I feel the same way.
    Heard of alienation, it fucks me and you are no different on that plane...
    Do you wank a lot and not get there, or thereof? Don't lose there! I could respect you as I do all language
    hmff.
  • don't ask questions, filleco

  • Tell me - it's not a question she says...

  • all language is beautiful universal torture
    and you seem to not ask or answer
    and invert this into yourself
    like i would build crystalline horses
    you brain is not a speed, it's an lit spectrum that hasn't been loved for sometime
    it's just a party where you get it and you get it


    so between ourselves we asked

    "what do you want?


  • I want to know you.
    What do you want?"

  • You know, you can be still and verse wherever your truth, my bloodfaced panic angel 
    well call me
    contact me
    touch my lips with yours
    i won't bite and i will be as soft as I can
    I want to know that you want me so hard like a bad dog in summer
    and I want you to come over me with your trickiest holes to be through
    it's hilarious to me what you will tolerate.

Popular Posts