Theory: What is?

Someone asked me what is reality. Atm with classical mechanics I can only say about nature as natural philosophy and that finds a ping in Schelling who forecasted a "speculative physics." 


Atm again, I look to Deleuze and their modes of actual and virtual.  Like memory being real but not actual, ideal not abstract. That melds Bergson and Spinoza. Beautiful. I look to Laruelle who says the real is radical immanence. Is. The one which is identity or communality with oneself (one in one) with no presuppositions. Even the given isn't gifted. He writes that philosophy is always about how to find the right approach to the unknown object X. That ties to Frege, first Analytical philosopher. A mathematician who was interested in concept and object. And ofc there's object oriented ontoloy etc etc but Laruelle is the Non-Philosopher.


I don't know about Lacan. Language has ripped us away from the Real which seems like the freudian oceanic but with mirror stages everywhere. I'll say that one rift is the metabolic one from nature. I don't know lacanian mathemes still. There's a black hole of absence or lack. My physics says, abyss-void-vacuum-free space and my first southerly poem was that map. "Don't compromise on your desire" Lacan curates. And Deleuze is like yeah 68 but everything else is desiring machines a la monad with no rift, and all parametric continuity. That relates to Deleuze nomadism. 


The what-is question even. Recursion time for Badiou: what is the answer inside the question what is? 


The is thing basically is argued for non philosophy that has been described as an ordinary people thing. Is is is chain of is is reality is ordinary. I'm sure Heidegger has isness thing going re existential qualia for Dasien. But Laruelle would say that Heidegger is philosophising deeply.


Laruelle is like I'm going to not make the gesture of thinking deep philosophy and just view it as something in the one around me as one. The one in one or more detailed, unilateral duality. I know Deleuze has a term biunivocality. These concepts are really close neighbours. But Laruelle would say that Deleuze is a generic antiphilosopher so it's in the one around me. Communalising of the one in one. You don't need to geometry Laruelle says as opposed to pythagoras thing below called "monad" the non decision is a prevent french word play pre-event. They say Laruelle is a quantum philosopher so what I'm going to do with him is just put him in that commune one in one. He already said "Laruelle doesn't exist" nice to meet non-laruelle. And that's the deprogram himself I have no clue why people say Laruelle is a cult except he thinks he's unique but not by their stance and other critics. I got clued in qed process. 


Addendum: commune is cultish but there's also the paris commune that wasn't cultish. I bet it's just comfortable north americans going for hot take 






Popular Posts