Flash Fiction: Hic Sunt Conspiracy

Of course conspiracy media on any platform is part of your compliance. Emotional algorithming all over the place but it's not just training. Information is also a dietetic. I like the Mediterranean information diet. I was the foodie before you were even dribbling apple sauce out your mouth. I understand cosmopolitanism as I snort around town and also from a non Eurocentric perspective too. My inclusiveness is meta cosmological in that I have many conceptions of the universe and everyday stuff and not all of it is simply science. I also understand more isms than you would reckon and all of it isn't just simply suspended in mid air like I'm a juggler of identities or objects. I have my subscriptions and it's beyond the affinity of preference. But it's the tomato





Popular Posts