The Cave-Exosphere

The Deleuzian exosphere is but Plato's cave for the clinical case. You can do poetry, finger puppetry, light a fire, go spelunking, paint, form alphabets, do grafitti, call the cave your egg, know it's part of the world (ooooooooh), the subterranean deterritorialisation of the one in one in one.

 

Start your mathematics, optics will be diverse, have a lot of geology under your belt, find a crystal, call yourself the earth but never get to a fashion shop. They send an anthropologist and optometrist team from terranean earth who just checks my eyes out. It's friendly panopticon but they scared of me and my fugue that burns down their terranean symmetrical churches. Ah its line. I don't cross it, I just burn it. Sorry, not sorry 

I laugh in the cave-exosphere. When people talk of forms of thought and forms of vitality they just being Platonist. Badiou was right of Gilles. They talk of/to me waving temporal plasticity like Nick Land early cosmology, or Malibu cocktails and I'm like let's get sensible and sensory. Phenomenology never died and persevered until univocality.



Cauchy and the square hole superpositions artsy grid! 


Better than Pascal and Hegel triangle hole I guess but still. There's schizoanalysis and there's schizology.

Popular Posts