Correspondence on NIR tPBMT

I am writing to a representative of the Duo Coronet for the yet to be determined treatment of schizophrenia via near Infrared and red light transcranial photobiomodulation. 


Hi Catherine,


Any probability of a reduction in medication is welcome too as through these years I've developed CardioMetabolic Syndrome. Plus 40 kilograms to body weight. And the accompanying reduction in life expectancy re probabilities. Too I'm under a fifth community mental health treatment enforcement order to take medication. More strata of lived experience complexity.

I have a good of hair. For the sake of practicability I'm considering cutting quite short as I've read a pop science article on nir tpbmt that it would help device use. Would you think that recommendable?

This is going to sound insane: ideally my program for tapering off will not simply follow commonly recommended subtractive dosing but accompanying phenomenological self observation of any risk of prodromal signs. Over my 20+ years I've been informally trained by the entire state health interface in this personal buffer-semiology. This goes on a whiteboard and to some blog/diarising. The limit point of the tapering would require social interaction to keep Integral. People being the flesh and blood neurofeedback, so to speak. This unfortunately is a challenge as my life is isolated but I feel NDIS support workers can play a part.

Just thought I'd run that past you for your thoughts and I look forward to further updates from you and the field generally.

________

I feel that my go-to semiology for tapering down is the occurrence of chronesthesia as I associate that with my pre-medicated self


(Image: sciencemag.org) 






Popular Posts