Progress: NIR/Red Light tPBMT with Well Red Duo Coronet

I've used the well red duo Coronet for a week now. Twice a day. The unit comes with two modes, red light and near infrared. 670nm and 810 nm. Each running for 12 minutes each. The way the headpiece sits means there's no interference to the eyes. It pulses at 40 hz. I can report "brain fog" clearing and a developing stability of mood (condition: schizoaffective) I am able to contact the manufacturer who's a retired doctor. As well a small group of people in Australia are using the Coronet for Alzheimer's for some time. There are researchers here that are leading in studies, one is John Mitrofanis. 


Don't ask me about dosimetry or photobiometrics until maybe three years time when I might conclude a biomedical physics degree. And if and only if lymphatic build up is an issue I can always drink water afterwards and self apply light lymphatic drainage as easily appropriate. 


____


I write this over another week later.


I've noticed my basic organisational skills developing. Clinical disorganisation is a medical semiology in the psychosis prodromology that leads quickly to hospitalisation. Referentialism as thought speech disorderliness can present at around the same time but not necessarily. I say this because poetry is one of my recognised capacities and carefully plying language may appear as an overlap. I create this linked descriptive chain because psychiatry has a bastardising practice of gaslighting patients with their use of language such as "expresses belief they are a poet." 


This is a discursive political point of the psychiatrist's practice at identifying and/or projecting epistemic conflict at a patient when the projection of belief is itself incorrect but backed by state and pharmaceutical power. 


To continue on another note present, the plane of my organising reaches a fine digital peak in classical guitar practice. This is my own sign that disorganisation is far away and I make practice of fine music. 


Today I picked up a guitar. My close friends have also told me I am not so laboured in my social rapport. I would report, as brief disclosure, that I may have sustainable elevation of mood. I have experienced sustainable euphoria for days (without hospitalisation as such) but a longer workable ergodic plateau may be on the cards. 







Popular Posts