Chronesthesia I - poem by Ariel Riveros

At the hot crown of day, the temperature dropped fast. My lodestone belly in two seasons. That throws my body clock out of whack. 


The calculus of my age differs. Young autumn. No tropic sun shower fell. The hour has no cadence. My age has estranged. 


The analog minute and the digital hand timepiece machine in delayed relay. Sockets, jacks, dark blue for black. Europa postmodern high 80s colour cont...finite element phenomenalevalent event. 


The capacity to needle through holes dark blue, day into nightlight. No philosophical blaze of electricity but sign in hum an ode the blood grain on the bark takes stuck insects for a ride through cable and hyperlink falling at 1.0 and all the loss of minutes capsules modules skirting around the amber crystal of tree sheets. 


Have yet another whirl with repetitions dancing with the airport security of any year.




Popular Posts