Allocating thank yous plus updating from Ariel Riveros

Thank you communicating and corresponding ones.

I've been writing much and garnering some appreciated and peak acknowledgements. Me as a writer am still very laissez faire, in the 19th century romantic and symbolic schools.

Some pointers here and there on how to get my developing theoretical writings out there off-site from facebook and blogosphere. A few encouraging people saying enough encouraging words. Friendly and how to write for a brief yet keep to my scholarly competencies. Writing primarily poetry hadn't helped prosaic attraction but allowed for conceptual conciseness as both aim and instrument.

My past prose had some fans but I feel it can't play in the same fields of journals as my poetry. If I'm right then I'm in what I believe is an unenviable position of a multi-artist disjointed in a broad cultural field and in two languages. Though the mismatch may make positive surprises.

In any case my personal art calendar has reactivated for this year. Am performing poetry in Canberra in August.  I'm engaging with two visual art programs - FrontUp and Arterie at RPA. Cinematopeia, mad performance art and outlining all my internal affect and capacity for the purpose of linear algebra, topology, rhizomatic bayesian causations of precipitative slipperiness and then some sum of it all. A solution in the looking glass of math writing and art at least. Formula ARP lol.

Im looking forward to a positive response to a formal submissions to an integrative medicine conference and to a mad pride gig as classical guitarist and vocalist. I have some songs that my dual voice conjoining with the cybernetic screen surface says "post a hyperlink"

no. say 8th grade strings to be safe. And I'd like to publish 3 or more of my own books.

As for my editorial endeavours? Who knows. disorganizatrium.home.blog  and supersentientnetwork.wordpress.com

Any volunteering I hope will be at Buck House. Any self care will be best as neurology and predicament for me. Psychiatry is over, for me.

Maison radieuse, Le Corbusier Rezé, France Le Corbusier, Architects
My good lead academic professor overseer at RPA will be told what I think my problems are. Then I feel we have a greater chance of getting to where I want to be.

Popular Posts