Current Art Ideas for Ariel Riveros c. Feb 2019

I've made traction with two art program organisations now (outside of literature, still trying to connect my formal sciences theory).

So here's some ideas that I've arrived at recently that have avouded me trashing them so far

1. Twisted Supersymmetry: Referencing Nick Land's notorious jungle beats meltdown (though some of us still call ourselves Marxists!)

EDM with physio doing "workout pep talk" as rap etc quoting Turing. Me moving, falling then people stretching all my limbs etc as mock torture of Damiens The Regicide as described in "Discipline and Punish" by Foucault

2. Formula ARP: Assistance from a physicist to create a topological manifold of my precipitative array (of this patient) including vital out-of-bell-curve capacity and affect. Creating linear algebra. Visual art work generated from that.

3. Mixy: Cross Sensory sound work using neurophone-laser tech to have sound beamed into ear.

The work that's beyond this to model my internal and visual chronosthesia so I have access to it when I like. To create a space where others can experience that as a speculative realism, I hope.





Popular Posts