Cybyllinity

smoke double scroll
I see the fb phone browser when I close eyes just for a few moments.


I was just closing eyes and a beautiful black and white tight mesh appeared with faint green stars and then I had video vision of grass and trees in early evening.



The first time i died was in the arms of good friends of mine. Same with the other 2. So i do surreptitiously subscribe to some superstitions about numbers. Numerology and Phenomenology-Psychoanalysis based mathemes are cool. Sinatra and Brel deriving a Cardiology Framington's Age thinking the heart and the meat only have so many palpitations and beats till tenderised to death. No unconscious only lidded translucidity. From ocular nerve monstering hypnogogy of a diminished phosphenic field to analog vision and closed circuit hypnogogy. prior, my hypnogogy presented noiseless chaos maps and smooth fractal topology. phosphenophenomenodiversity to evoke the germanic of something francophile, ue c'est alsace-lorrainian. 


On my way to buck house writers group bathed in mist and funerary rain. Farewell those who died today. Uethinks four zeroes in the analogue world makes ue part of the internet architecture ocularly. A rift closes. Walking shakes the cybergrain off. Am interested in screen granularities off all screens covering noise. pink noise gets me to sleep. screen grain based on aurora science


------


The synchronicity of a time had occurred once in a psychs office. I talked about coming off meds and my sturdy watch band came flying off. Found objects I find of spoons I suggested that metasynchronicity would be if ue found 1000 parfait long ice teaspoons. I dubbed that the #spoongularity 


So for a new realist notion of metasynchronicity postmeds, if thousands of worn watch bands came strangely undone then that would be a thought experiment in embedded metasynchronicity qua watchband as object. #chronologularity for the twee object neoteric boom. 

Cybylline as cybercitizenry and my heard voices are now a sonic thought. and my considered vocalisation are alphasonic. when I type and hum the words that is alphasonic too. 







Popular Posts