Flash non fiction: Pictures or It Didn't Happen




I'm running late as per usual for officiated things. I'm doing an incremental move of house and I just did my heavy stuff so I slept at the new place last night for the first time. There were no device chargers at the new place belongings so I went back to my old place to find them.

On my way I walked past Ava's corner store and a bit past that I thought about getting cigarettes while I threw a u-turn I found a mini-leather bound diary from 2008 filled half way.

When I got to Ava's the shutter was down so I went back to old place. An instruction brochure for one of my electronic devices fell from the sky. Daintily from my past balcon.

I went to open the door but my sedentary flatmate opened it immediately saying he just got home.



Popular Posts