Flash Fiction: First Draft Job Application

*Demonstrated experience providing administrative and operational support in a large complex environment 


I am in The Matrix and I farted unexpectedly and loudly. The day was saved. No further sequels were required. The world is now a far, far better place 



*Financial management experience and literacy - including experience coordinating and managing invoices, purchasing transactions, travel coordination, asset management and compiling complex reports from these sources 



My wallet is firmly in my pocket. I tell the difference between monetary note values by colour coordination. When I look at invoices I manage them. I put them on the table. Sometimes I tell them to make me coffee. The rest of the time they are purchasing transactions, travel coordinating, asset managing and diminutive mule coaxing, and compiling complex reports from these sources and those sources too. 



*Previous experience in diary management, meeting coordination, event coordination, management and delivery. 



I am well experienced in milking cows, I have met coordination – they are a nice person. In terms of events I coordinate events by the second such as the event of my finger hitting the keyboard in real time at this very moment, managing my finger is second nature to me, if not, first nature. I can deliver events to your chosen post box if you ask me very politely. 

*Advanced computer literacy skills including extensive experience in the use of Microsoft office suite. 



As an advanced computer in a cybernetic age I am very literate. Ask my frends. And my suit is indeed too small for me. 

*Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills. As the successful candidate will be the first point of contact for the clinic, they must be able to manage enquiries via telephone, email and in person from clients, staff, visitors and the general public. 



My interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are excellent but in and of themselves, they do not talk to each other. I have been contacted first by clinics before. The clinic managed my enquiries as a client, staff member, visitor and public all at once. I look forward to being the new visiting public client staff member for your clinic.















Popular Posts