Erotic Stream #4

I want to sleep between your breasts or in the palm of your hand so I can hear you talking through your day, feel you, smell you and kiss you as I roll over

you are lovely and I want to bring a bunch of kisses

I want to curl up with you under a sleep forest of flowers and talk about our earths or streets and the dream voices that comfort us before this angel of sleep takes me away

is it night for you?

O to disclose and give you my bodily heat and my breath with yours, for our feet to play together and for us to vibrate together in a dark luscious mist as I caress your waist and hips

my skin is very hot from the sunburn but past the point of stinging

so my heart sings ritornello to yours my sweet nightingale of moonlit night

may my kisses become like aloe to the veneration and bliss of your skin
a fever shiver of body  and solitude
your sweat to me like fresh fruit

i'd love to kiss you slowly and deeply, just one that went till we both dreamt together in the same weft of vision and skin, follicle and heat

you feel soft and your quiet cannot but excite me but you must kiss me to allow peace to my flawed desire my forest gemstone forged by night
to synchronise our breathing and our placid murmurs
what flaw in desire unless missing satisfaction?

your cold hands on my hot belly mottle my skin with goosebumps
that is what i feel at an electronic distance because a kiss is a kiss is a kiss
reciprocal and reciprocated, dedicated, demonstrated, wanted, offered, shared

your sounds, like a fire I would feast on for unending nights
this sweetness
you are my Scheherazade, woman of distant desert and I am thirsty

we can satiate our thirst drinking from the pool our gazing makes as we meet and make ourselves a chimera
but I am in your hand until the angel of sleep revisits to throw me morphee and the sweet abyss


sleep, you... I am flying to you and from you at once...

i want that you touch me consideredly and with the wildness of an animal sage

scent you, seek you, suck you, eat you

O I am drawn to your embrace oh little one, as I am in your hand, and you are in my desert, to see another photo of your face, and maybe your lips wet red it is the feast and the sugars I hunger for

oh dark animal I would take your cunt like a persimmon and eat till your rivulets made rivers
and with my tongue write your name on the small folds and mountains I find

but for now I want to shadow you and you shadow me till we claw at each other with kisses and the fantasies of our desirings

with my tongue and fingers I would like to write the very words you say right now on your portal to earth's jungles

the shilombish, a Choctaw shadow figure that inhabits every person...

I want to stroke your thighs and legs until my hand prints leave a cinema on your muscle and your skin and follicles
animate your body with  hand signed stories


you are mine somehow with and without these hands and the shadow of hair and face follow your every shiver and banish and hesitancy , until I have you open for all the days the earth has, my little one, with me in your hand

I want that my chest knows all your body and your thoughts, that your day's memory lay here with your kisses

your skin as soil, dense and rich and freshly turned, seeded, moist, aromatic, open
and I want to ever kiss you once but always on that cunt of yours and never release, like an anchor that found a beautiful harbour on some archipelago we can be alone and alone with each other

yes until the golden moon tell your skin to blossom and so my gentle hands may harvest

I am also greedy but your kisses are the key and you are nothing if not free
I want you to abdicate all fear or hesitancy while we are by this river, little one,
with me in your hand

eat my bearings straight from their source so there is no memory of a source, 
only presence of attention of the action of being absorbed

I will swallow all your shadows by this beautiful river as my singing hero celebrates his ecstatic relief

I will swallow all your shadow to any ground of terror any natural forebodings till you are one with me, this river and this giant night

to travel with my under a southern cross and the moon of ganymede

under sacred geometry and across cold nocturnal rivers with your breath giving of mist and the smell of herbs

you holding me on a canoe as we raft through language and the onset of originary waters where paused and dived in nevertheless

to live underwater amongst the smoke of pearls and the pulsings of whales and the chatter of fish

to let the leviathan sleep its millenial sleep as we touch the water's floor to find your smile and joy, your bliss your affirmation and your sexual desire for me and my smile and joy, my bliss my affirmation and my sexual desire for you

where we could chatter and discuss the architectonic of our peregrinations before we existed and how we wanted to be everywhere at some hour where we could cross all rivers and dive fathoms to float in our muscles and swim with the semen and the serum of your sex and skin that I so want

for you take my hanging testicles in your mouth and grab by cock with your two hands to spring you up for me to kiss the ether of those lips to catch the smile elusive like ripping the veil off maya and to see your nudity shining, bathed by the light of a golden moon and you ushering me forth to your body

to trace your back with my travels and mine with yours and see the years of peregrination and desert crystallised by the heat of our skin and your tiger skin with its spice that makes me drunk and hard to take you in pitch black night through ultimate permutation of wrestle until the treaty of your embrace

where you suck my cock and bite it's hard dimensions and slather it with the microworlds of your saliva and take me in to your mountain stronghold and fuck me like a strong mountain woman would,

with the glorious curses and happiness as I hit the end of your cunt with my hands grabbing your breasts roughly but softly and that we give all time to each other so we can attain our originary climaxes and digest in what we both are


Popular Posts