Erotic Stream #3

It seems I just want to dig my feet into some mud and fuck the planet
its hips giving to me...

I have often noticed how your lips are the mirror of your vulva

yes fuck everyone and everything, and you are that to me, your sex and your body and the words you say
ram that front and back my goatygirl

It's gratifying to be seen
kiss all your lips

so lately I've been imagining just that, I don't mind telling you
you are so far away but you radiate power and magnetism
entwine away....

woman, how do these other people work cause if you exist and I exist I sure don't get it

I am tense up for you and I'm as hard as granite
my lovewhore, my lovehorse

you're engiddyin my composure as we dance village waltzes in our airs
I hope you dance to elysium and the sun and the planet and your feet my fond faye

you can't guess, or perhaps you might, you being you,
I want to hold those breasts like they were the last fruit on earth

I want them to suck thme like they are the fruit of survival...what

 beautiful flesh apples

you're nectar, friend, and the true fuel of revival

O yes I want to wash you in semen and caress your starry hair and kiss your buttocks
you are my sustenance and you have my fondness, respect and my warmth, and I'll just look at your face again...

It's as good as done, spelled, magic, shared, offered, taken.
and again...you are just wonderful...my broken beam of sunlight
spread sex and love
you are the mirror and the heat of the light of my lust

you are my immanent force and my very death and I love you as I love humanity
Love me as you love humanity so I can love you perfectly in return.
and entwine and dance my love...til you are cosmic dust and meteor pass

you are beautiful
I want you again and again...
my cock is lurches .

are you being a naughty randy pussygoat again ?
and you say: usually

arguing against sleep, lurking, provoking
I feel upended, like my bottom thrust up by your lifting reach
I want my hands on you in urgency
safely ridden, impossibly done

should we open this wine of our protected solitude?
slave to your pussy with my tongue teeth and saliva...I will work all night
and you ask why work at pleasure when it's so easily taken?

given
shared

stifled out loud laughter, fingers drawers for cockscrew

destination? moon, ass up

blow by blow
feel me grab me with your hot red hands foxy
now my sexmagnet

you are scalding we with hot words of bare lust
We ride waves on your breasts and belly

you've train your mouth to speak proper language, no manners, mouth full, gooey stutter
she straddles with her strong legs

sit stride glide ride slow, easy, watching, taking pleasure
sure, absorb, eat
make, take, fuck
watching my thick pulsing cock go in you, every vein yelling for earth and lava

and later, you in the street

the chill between your thighs
is only reflecting the heat of your cunt
riding your bike, the stiff give of the seat
you push off and press against pedalling

sweating, maybe, or,
the faint liquid residue of cum

walking up stairs you are shoving your hands down
to test-
lick
your fingers you are
thinking

about the stiff give of my cock
-your ass pushing off my thighs
pressing against your thrust fucking

my feet deep in earthen lava as I root you hole for seeding

I am everywhere for the scent and hairs of your cunt as you graze my cock with your pussy lips
cock opened to erupt it platelets and to fire it's jets and arrows into your sweet messy quim

sticky stiff stuck catch hairs wet with fuck lust those lips pucker to reach for cock

taking  shuddering tension

you ride my comet tail into oblivion

I am pushing in like a deepening tide as your cunt gives worlds to scatter fuming dreams
dreaming new worlds, make it, taker, giver, create
you ride me till a spurt like a pressure gasp a geyser spitting at high noon
you fly high on my spray, surfacing to dive deeper still

my cock grows fat with your giving lust and burning eyes in mine
jump on it with full force and let gravity fuck you hard too
seeing, meeting, meat, eating breathing spirit spit share, burning relief as sweat making new flesh
gravity fucks me and your weight is weightless

hard as a metal age, volcanoes in pain

evolver lover revolve
I'm eating you alive
living through your cum
fuck yes, finish me you killer
sucking that vitality
licking your meat
feed me
give it up
I feel possessed, ready, ripe, whole

I am going to flow magma in your mouth my delight....
your lips are spread, smiling
tongue awash with wanting
have your way to surrender my gism

fuck mouth, feed it
give
shove, fill
loosen, live
let

we in breathless bliss and overflow
this wine is not bittersweet enough
you are my calm in an electron storm and harbour for my mineral lust
yes my breath is like warm waters as I sup from your dripping sex

I'm so charmed, you are.
it's like for me to love I must be reconciled with death...it's a mask some break through,
and glimpses of eternity
biting my hard cock till it bled...

Whose body and mind elucidates mine online, hot, sex
traveling transcendence, perennial orientation..
the voyeurs of riots.




Popular Posts