Sui Sphaera

For covering words in skin
and language in a sphere
is to create a set of possibilities
near infinited
for books as globe

and globular to touch and see

For covering vision as duration
allows consciouness any plane
or shape irregular
tesselation as the overarch

and yet there is more sky to be seen

there, the there, 

my pointing at it doesn't give it 

independence or separation
as the daytime sky enters my thoughts
when I dream or am awake

by foe I make a line
that is artifice for clique
yet Power has no human body 
as its own

residing in objects
the times we bump them
the objects hold the memory
of our gauche and wobbly joints

the next person who bumps into
the sphere will be confused as
a collision in the life of object
already erased in its distinction.

the object I have lost asked after me
and my touch

me being anyone with hands to use
or grasp

the object unseen has a nostalgia
for eyes in its lostness
which by time is finited.

and I give the object 
a blood memory
while the many of them
memorise in their object world
and even question their identities
and kinkiness for solitude

a mnemosphere for the cheapest chronicle

and noo-noo- for the genesis
for what's been made
and the when, who and where that 
became invisible.

Popular Posts