Erotic Stream #5

I walked through miles of wooded territory, in circles, not alone, a fox visited me, trickster itself.

biting bleeding cock
the sight of blood being a ultimate signifier of idealised devotion

What script did that induction follow, then?
So blood drawn from the "act" of "love" spells devotion in that particular scene?
like dying for someone and not externalising that force to violence on others

a Hellenic satyagraha

I would like you to turn into my wild horse, sexy fox or dragon of paradise as I ride you from behind, pushing my smooth stiff meat into your welcoming red hot cunt

lust clarifying poetry like heat with butter

to meld together into a unity of sweat, juices and kisses and thrusting into one another...
unity of the bivalve
my eyes are so heavy, sweetheart, I can barely operate this machine, you're riveting me, screwing me, fast

your velvet seagoing pussy taking me on a journey to your shimmering body and islands
fast and hard as my iron cock is ramping up at your open gates with its metal delivery

sharp tang, hard bite, reined in carrying you across on my back
into myself, over the world

trojan horse as cock spilling sperm

arcing my bridge to bliss to your cavern of ethereal frequencies getting ever harder with each stroke as it release joy into the totality of your flesh

my pores sweat spunk

horse cocks taking over your defences
I want to fuck you so hard and deep that my cock leaves a memory in your belly and breasts

(recovering from sudden spurts of shudders)
release the wild spirits as you ride me to orgasms and waterfalls

(release the wild spirits as you ride me to orgasms and waterfalls)

She laments - you, trojan warrior comes with lance and armour hard with victory and coil to coital intent
coital intent, in tent, your forces camping on my fertile fields


dig your fingers into my broad chest and shoulders, grab my heavy hanging balls waiting for you
my wooden cock winks at your flowers as its boiling cum brews in it's engines

she sings plaintively - hanging on to your hanging fruit, sustenance as thrust forces fingered exploration, taking seeking touching

I want to plant the flags of my cock at the end of your cunt and spurt till it comes out your mouth

elixirs and potions, passionate motion, stir

sticking my soldier's fingers deftly into your ass hole, widening it for my bronzed span, glimmering with semen
in the beginning was the word, the word erupted, ejaculation of mingling energies, creation
battering ram against uncertainties

no doors closed against your imposing stride she echoes

We arrive by beach to mermaid sighs and screams
Troy to decimate your mountain to the centre of the sea
waves slap at the shore, drag sand back into the ocean's greedy want

your greedy keep, fickling lust of give and take
a hundred horse cocks enter your streets setting fire to your besieged structures,

you run out and throw yourself to their mercy and hunger

She like a bell rings - I run out, excited from years of unalterable confinement, I exist as change, offer myself as reward for audacity

I offer rivulets of veins and bone hard armaments, as they flicker like springs back on to the horses bellies

the sweat of my skin shines your metal, ornaments your armor, she breathes in repose


His boom - I will tie you up for my forces to take whiff of your scent, to lick the sweat off your skin, to drink from your fountainous cunt as they stiffen to a cyclops roar
captured siren, bound to the mast, fucked by all hands

all of my randy animals and lusty dark men will fuck you and graze on the landmass of your cunt till they have tasted in ejaculated all over each and everyone of your worlds
your golden nymph body slapped by a hundred jolts of sperm

Popular Posts