Clopen Shop State MH

I saw my state mh reporting manager today at the next door building cafe. I put it to her my thesis that acquainting myself to the 19th century alienism that is mental health will be key for me to leave the system, albeit with minimalist complying. We enjoyed dainty pastries and she talked of her family. She tried to get me to be a peer worker or speecher but that'd take a year, lol, and I got bigger fish to fry than sustaining their diminishing punitive model of bloods and injurious adherence. I'm also on first name basis with a number of the registrars including chief. Affiliation they call it. Count on me being disaffiliative, dude. 


My model is a representational superspace transcendental of hyperphenomenology. It means I know my shit. The manager and I agree that the intrinsic knowledge of some depth of my own prodromology contributes to some degree of the collapse of the risk of relapse. The representational harmonic superspace is a strategy to crowd out difficult hyperphenomenology including pharmaceutical induced injuries and cultivate productive ones. Meantime I tried to counter-recruit them. They're eastern european so I tried an anarchist appeal to some curiosity 




Popular Posts