Allied Health Treatment and Red Light Therapy

A visit to allied health professionals enrolling me to a swim and workout program with other outpatients. As well encouraged to seek funding for a 3 in 1 boxing rack system and reminded about an appetite suppressant that works with the pharma. Impossible but I fall in the 20% of population that the supplement works for. 

It's the luck of a series of draws, referring to medically induced Cardiometabolic Syndrome from state treatment of Schizophrenia.

As well I've got details of a psychiatrist who works non state models and I hope I can have them funded too as it seems he's a private practitioner but works with red light/infrared technology and biofeedback. There is the governmental provision of the National Disability Insurance Scheme. It too is its own field of negotiations. 

It seems a number of local workers of that particular emergent technology are going to have less than 10 years experience. Biophotonics and that supposed photomedicine revolution like the other 21st century revolutions of that ilk that take forever but you saw it on star trek first. It's the degree field I'd like to work in too when I return to commencing study of biomedical physics. 



Image: Royal Prince Alfred Hospital precinct Sydney, Australia

Popular Posts