CTO #3: Let's Slip Into Something More Comfortable

There's a story on Medical Xpress about how narcissism helps stave off stress and depression. Alongside anxiety these are now safe words to exchange in our political economy. Obviously I'm going to proffer a gambit of making the entire DSM re "abnormal" psychology as perfectly acceptable subjectivities in the incredible bell curve of said political economy. Vibe checking will be a lost art. Positive negative dipoles between advocacy and stigma will cancel each other out into a smooth political economy of subjectivities. If we're at a postcapitalism then this may create a stoichiometric transformation of the socius, body politic and economics.

Now that I'm on my third Community Treatment Order it seems the reason why no registrar besides the chief won't see me is that in a hierarchical risk management I have outranked them. Even the stoney faced hard ass. What appeals to me here is if the risk management from the honcho gets a bit hard for them to assess then maybe this would establish a medical codesign but with me as individual organisation. Lol. Obviously this is a plateau where an integral multistability can coalesce. Imagine a dual multivectoral framework between myself and the good medical consultant. He's already cracked the shits about it. That's not my vibe, man.

Popular Posts