A Consumer Critique of a Medical Model by Ariel Riveros

Medical Model assessment stuff. Obviously to the psychologist and social worker there are normative and ethical issues around behaviourism and the medical gaze. Predictive risk management capturing domains of chaos mapping and time series nonlinear analysis. Markov chains and "damp" harmonic oscillator models such as pendulum that hearken back to Freud.

In my perception as consumer it may be a colonising when I consider the social assumption of roles and responsibilities. I can dismiss it like that. I could also outline my own experience as a medical phenomenology (table 2 of a medical ontology) There are a number of things I like in the array of my capacities. Let's customise treatment. Let's work to a greater precision towards the end of risk managerialism. Towards my self care model outperforming psychiatry. I've tried twice before. I want my psychiatrist to work with me at this level, to put me out of state compliance and care. Full disengagement. If so, there's another one to add to the sample group of post-pharma survivors, albeit in the system 20+ years and peerless

Markov Chains as the physics model sound fascinating but it still bellows accursed P values. Probability has not worked in the pharmaceutical domain of my treatment except as bare minimum existence. Survivor mode even though incompleteness. As a quantifiable set of  iatrogenic injury.

As well I'm interested in imaging theories. If psychiatry is a third person practice there will be a phenomenological rift. Or a heterophenomenology of varied person positions. As the consolation prize statement of "you are the expert of yourself" gets bandied about as lip service I am drawn by the negative outcomes of current treatment to expand on a diy medical ontology at least with competent first person reference to phenomenology on parity or greater. That's the practical and game of my life atm. The to and fro of power in my counter ontology is obviously imbued with the social, the economic, the transgenerational and the transnational.

I will seek other stochastic forms apart from Markov as applied here. I will seek more allied health science research. Though I'd love the lynchpin here as I attempt spatial position in clinical argumentation. To get back to imaging theory. Any scan device that creates an image has an image as semiology and not phenomenology. The clinician's application of scan device is also uncaptured. Here I try to leverage a k-space around the psychiatric medical model. As image I am able to get an involved critical position and view. It's the talk though. Semantically I'm fair but I'm not medically trained as the chief consultant blurted out.

Critiqued Reference
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6203548/

Would you believe, a Markov Chain?
P values and R values?



Popular Posts