Informal Theory: Knowing (Love)

It's said that you can never know the one you are in loving relationship with. A profound and correct point but has research come to this sacrifice?

In a day I can write all the thoughts I have and note my physical travails. All the emotional wash and to documenting my embodied emergences. When ever the beloved enters this arena I describe any wishes past present and future and why I would want that to the point of my death appearing as fear.

To painstake and pointillise autobiographii. To contact google, apple or old university server tracking from inception of the world wide web.

I may dedicate a work, money, event, objects, interests. Here the order and priority I give to these dedications will be analysed for profiling. In the last hours, we examine the connective thread in all this and pursue any empty precursor.

I haven't left any time for the beloved in presence here - how the lovers states transform in mutual presence. Part of their make up enters relation and transformation happens part by part, atom by atom, converge, spark, bubble, thicken on standing. I don't know. And this bit of writing, a recipe of ingredients to a meal, including itself.


Popular Posts