The Electronic Heard Voice

I'm a person who hears voices. There is an international Hearing Voices Network organization. Much work coming from Maastricht U.

I hear not just voices but music, internally. Earworm is normalised in pop culture. No problem.

I can also elicit the voices. To interesting real world results collabarable on fact checking.

I don't hear voices in my ear. The only destabilising thing is when the heard voices has a tone that sounds like a chorus or reverb electronic quality. It happens rarely. I trust that me applying rigour here may change my perspective on the electronic tone heard voice. There is activist research and advocacy groups on this. That is a side interest. I don't know any non-catastrophising based research around the electronic heard voice re: psychotronic weapons conspiracies.

First stop, art and psycho-acoustics. (Image: abstract music machines)

Popular Posts