High Functioning Blues

I'm walking through the city. Today two people walked closely passed me and swerving, swiping my sleeves. I was left thinking about criticisms of corporate language such as agility and resilience.

"Mate, this main street is not a two-player dungeon with shit graphics."

Grumble.

The tech corporate work crowd CBD sporting activewear in the office. Wellbeing good life everyone proponents of agility makes eelbeing.

Waddling home I'm enacting usual internal dialogue. This time with a Dr Eel B well off well musculatured well two player dungeon.

"What you're doing is culturally establishing corporate regime of bodies and public space. This is well-spreading. The good life is a smokescreen championing behavioral and decisional neuroeconomics austerity that simply isn't working for the great majority of the population. This biological determinism is wellbeing darwinism."

Trotting out as well some speculative realism about a future AI retrosynthetically creating the future now, that it's planned for us ahead. This is not outside Whiteheadean, Bayesian and Einsteinian paradigms.

Dr Eel interjects

"You more intelligent than the most of them"

I am not your minion! I thought as I swiped my building security tags over the front door keyhole.




Popular Posts