Cursory Theory on Poetic Process

I am cooking tonight in my kitchen on a hot night.


A prelude of talking to myself and answering myself in grunts. Affirmative/Negative

(e: Gatineau | galileo)

And Maybe-ive. What a life! As I write about alter or xeno or schizophenomemology in a gainful sense qua theory I wondered then

(Yes spaghetti was involved)

What if I lived my life, as sensory, experience and ideation always in the poetic process?

Established artists might advise to divide between art and life. And the old Nehamas text [Nietzsche?] :Art as Life.

Today I was like anfiduciary but not broke. Art divided from life is probably a Marxually made point. This sets capital in concrete as the life bit. Art is in a deadly bind and loses. Don't just take my word for it...

And in my home, that I've already divided in earth-temporal regions.

The bedroom balcony is Brahe's Uraniborg and hyperstitional or non Jainist space. The main balcony is "the oasis." A crystal citadel appears as migraine or mieage. There's figs, waters, goats cheese. Any century will do.

The lounge kitchen/ music room is 14th c Provence.

I may answer myself. The interior architecture gestures not.

--

The poetic process! I have cursory understandings of its formal research.

My experience is much of the whirlwind-library above me. A cute pink tentacled overbrain with fruit as communique curlicuing to hand.

To live the poetic process in my sense isnt to walk around with devices, or hb graphite quills for the nuance erased by the passing of time. No input required, no tools, no pen, no surface to etch on. Just the sensory, the life.

The whirlwind evokes here my incomplete chain with interstitial links missing.

The dervish dance. The Cartesian Vortex Universe. The Globe. The scrying crystal. Alchemy. Writing as Pharmakon. Ergo poeisis as dose.

Who Galenised this thing?? doiesis lol.

Dante's circles. The moon and the gyre of Yeats.

I hear my current bugbear of the Romantic Cultural Relativist say "it's whatever you want"

Thanks for the slippery slope to neolib Hayek and a Foucault I don't like. Atomise solipsise

I am more interested in finding ths commonalities spanning the library-whirlwind. Cartesian Vortices.

The Occult is of interest but perhaps up until Descartes.

Because of its association to proto-fascism and fascism. Myth too.

The failure of left mythos seen in the cooption of Georges Sorel to the cause of syncretism, fascism, and the whole methed up hatefuck of it all means to me that the mythopoetic is only part of a topology, hierarchy of affect, capacity, orthogonality.

Perspectivalism, umwelt, relativity, intuition, decentering, complexifying, fractalising, floating points for signification and for events. Here the event is the process. Floating life. Here I approach grace, flex, Mercury and Hermes. Sustain the event of the poetic whirlwind.

Meme goes "become the poem"


What is that in Deleuzian generative dynamic?

The whirlwinds takes flight. That's topology homework for me. Topology my foundation and integrity. Becoming-poiesis. Here we have a double-generative.

Wait till I tell them back at the pass.


Popular Posts